TruStone combines the appearance of natural stone with the benefits of cultured marble.
TruStone™ is created using a process called Photofuzion™. Photofuzion combines beautiful full-sized images of actual granite or stone with white engineered composite by using heat and pressure. This process will fuse the imagery into the gel-coated engineered composite. The resulting product is TruStone™, which provides the beauty of natural stone at a significantly lower cost, without the weight, porosity or finishing requirements of natural stone. TruStone™ offers a wide variety of stunning images, designs and shapes.
TruStone is impervious to:
TruStone™ can be fashioned into virtually any product R & D Marble, Inc. makes including showers, shower walls, shower floors, shelves, skirts, tub decks, splashes, sills and bathroom countertops and more. Enjoy your new or remodeled bathroom made with TruStone. It will provide you with the beauty of full-slab stone, the functionality and durability of engineered composite, while saving your money.
The benefits of TruStone Cultured Marble from R & D Marble, Inc. include:
- Appearance: TruStone™ looks just like granite or marble.
- Selection: Choose from our large selection of images today.
- Hygienic: TruStone is nonporous making it impervious to water, bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Maintenance: Like all engineered composites, TruStone™ cleans easily and requires no special sealers.
- Price: The cost of TruStone is a fraction of slab-style granite, marble or travertine.
- Installation: Because TruStone requires no special footings or engineering and it is much lighter than slabs, it can frequently be installed in your home a single day.