SmartPalette has 46 proven colors, which means there is a color that will match or harmonize with any design project and still provide remarkable value.
Shop Smarter Not Longer
At the molecular level, LivingStone is identical to other 100% acrylic solid surface brands, and yet it still unique. By working smarter, Livingstone is able to bring a high performance surface to the consumer at a price other leading brands can't match.
We Did Our Homework
Like any good corporate company we began with market research. We began by searching for the best-selling solid-surface colors and choose the most popular as the colors we produce and stock. We have named them the LivingStone SmartPalette. When you look at our best-selling colors, it's easy to select your color with confidence.
You can be certain that any color you select from the SmartPalette will enhance the appeal and value of your home. And the odds are that friends, family as well as your future buyer will love the color you choose as much as you do!
100% Acrylic Solid Surface
For more than 50 years LivingStone has been providing style and performance made from 100% acrylic and is installed in beautiful homes all over the United States.
The first original acrylic solid surface countertops appeared on the market in the late 1960's. Ever since then home and business owners have enjoyed the practically invisible, watertight seams that acrylic solid surface provides.
LivingStone owners enjoy the smooth, integrated solid surface fixtures that are easy to clean and provide no lips which trap grime and germs.
Qualities of LivingStone 100% acrylic countertops:
- Beautiful and elegant: it is both functional and pleasing
- Easy to clean and maintain: wipe it down using equal parts water and bleach
- Impact resistant: and if it is damaged, it is easy to renew
- Never requires sealing: hassle-free is the best quality
- Non-porous: germs and odors cannot penetrate
- Stain: stains simply cannot penetrate
- Price: with in your budget
Solid Surface Kitchen and Bathroom Sinks
Solid surface sinks almost always use sealed seams creating a solid surface sink inlaid countertop with a continuous smooth surface. Solid surface sinks are nonporous preventing the buildup of dirt, germs and odors; because they are solid; they resist chips, dents, impacts and stains.
The LivingStone Difference
LivingStone believes that the solid surface industry needed fresh thinking therefore we opened our doors in 2007. To implement this new way of thinking we built a private, vertically integrated company. Then we created the most advanced technological manufacturing systems and followed it by developing an efficient delivery system.
It is easy to care for LivingStone
- Cleaning Dirt & Residue: Use soapy water or an ammonia-based cleaner. Rinse and wipe dry.
- Avoiding Hard Water Marks: Wipe all surfaces dry immediately after spills including cleaning. Regular vinegar get rid of most dried water spots.
- Preventing Heat Damage: Always use trivets or hot pads under anything that is too hot to touch, because heat causes discoloring.
- Disinfecting: Wipe LivingStone surfaces using a blend of one part water and one part household bleach. Follow with pure water and wipe dry.
- Cleaning Sinks & Lavatories: Use your preferred brand of liquid cleanser and a soft green scrubbing pad. Scrub the entire area to balance in the finish.
- Minor Cuts and Scratches: LivingStone countertop is renewable. Just contact R & D Marble, Inc.
- Removing Stubborn Stains: Begin with one part water and one part household bleach or if you prefer a liquid cleanser which contains bleach. After scrubbing, rinse with clear water and wipe dry. If the spill is red wine, it can easily be removed using denatured alcohol and a cotton rag using a circular motion. Never use strong acidic products like toilet or oven cleaners on your LivingStone products.
- Additional Preventive Measures: Never expose your countertop to harsh chemicals, including paint removers and cleansers which include acids or bases as their active agents. If contact does accidentally occur, wash immediately and thoroughly with clear water and wipe dry.
- Cleaning spilled nail polish: Immediately remove it with a non-acetone polish remover.